Airborne New Zealand Manuka 70+ Honey 500 Gr ( 17.6 Oz )
- HONEST: details on each jar include pollen count, batch numbers, and active ingredients (lab tested)
- UNDAMAGED: most pure, natural, and raw honey; very minimal heat damage maintains honey's unique properties
- TRACEABLE: can trace your honey down to the specific area, to the specific apiary, that created your honey
- +70 Pure Manuka Pollen in a strong, herbal honey; an veteran's blend
- Honey: Nature's perfect food, a must have for daily, healthy living
The Maori people used manuka flower as a medicinal plant, from treating fevers and colds to using it as a sedative. The early European settlers called it the "tea tree". This is a strong flavored honey but with a fresh clean bite. Airborne manuka honey continually rates at an NPA (Non Peroxide Activity [antibacterial activity beyond the natural antibacterial activity of honey] ) of between 8 - 12, making it a great, natural warrior against a broad range of ailments. DO NO be fooled by other brands that "darken" their manuka honey by putting it into brown jars! Our jars are clear and display honestly our honey.