Airborne New Zealand Rewarewa Honey 500 Gr ( 17.6 Oz )
- HONEST: details on each jar include pollen count, batch numbers, and active ingredients (lab tested)
- UNDAMAGED: most pure, natural, and raw honey; very minimal heat damage maintains honey's unique properties
- TRACEABLE: can trace your honey down to the specific area, to the specific apiary, that created your honey
- Complex, malty flavor; great for a base in sauces or to add a kick to coffee
- Packed in PET 100% recyclable, 100% non-toxic, plastic jars...glass jars add cost and do not protect against heat damage
Rich and malty, this honey is full bodied yet not overly strong and has a beautiful burnished amber hue. Since the distinctive clustered red flowers of this New Zealand Honey suckle may not bloom well each year, Rewarewa is a premium variety. A hint of rustic living pervades the complex aroma. Rewarewa is a great natural sweetener for hot drinks. Our jars are clear and honestly display our honey; DO NOT be fooled by honey that does not display or test their pollen count, or what has been dubbed "pollen-less goo" by the media! All New Zealand honey has been lab-tested and scientifically analyzed to bring you the best, most healthy honey in the world.